Saturday, February 13, 2016

Book Review - 101 Amazing US Presidential Facts

101 Amazing Presidential Facts: Fun trivia about every American President from Washington to Obama! (American Presidents Series)
This is the Presidential election season in the United States, and that's one reason I picked up this small book of trivia. Good fun reading lots of interesting things about all the US Presidents, right from George Washington to Barack Obama. This can be a good resource for people who are interested in quizzing. It talks of:

  • The first President to actually live in the White House.
  • Presidents who have died on Independence Day.
  • The President who died within one month of being sworn in.
  • The first President to wear a blue jeans to the Oval Office
  • The President who got a speeding ticket because he drove the horse too fast
  • The first President to use a telephone in the White House
  • The first President to ride in an automobile. But more interesting is what was special about that journey
  • The President who is related to 11 other presidents by blood or by marriage
  • The first President to run a full marathon.
  • The President who gets hair cut every week

And so and so forth...

101 Amazing Presidential Facts: Fun trivia about every American President from Washington to Obama! by Children's History Press
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.