Thursday, January 24, 2008

Citizen journalist reports from Iraq

Most bloggers write from the comforts of their home. Definitely there are not many are like Michael Yon who reports from Iraq.

"He went to Iraq believing that the mainstream news media were bungling the story, and he still often criticizes the media’s pessimism. But he has also praised particular reporters from major outlets, or defended the media in general, explaining how difficult and dangerous it is to cover the war." Read this NYT report. His webjournal is: http://michaelyon-online.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.