Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Alappuzha-Chenganassery highway

The Kerala State Highway from Alappuzha to Chenganassery is broad, smooth and a pleasure to drive on; except over a small stretch of about a kilometre which has been dug up for relaying. One is treated to a picturesque landscape, the greenery significantly enhanced during the monsoon. It was a hot afternoon, and the mirage was very clear, even the reflection of vehicles. A close-up of the optical illusion is posted above.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.