Monday, June 16, 2008

Track satellites real time

I stumbled upon a site -- n2yo.com -- that helps you track real time the satellites that are orbiting the earth.

One of the pages on the site says it's a website providing mainly satellite tracking Services. "The software used for tracking is using mainly space surveillance data provided by "Space Track", a website consisting of a partial catalog of observations collected by the US Space Surveillance Network, operated by US Air Force Space Command (AFSPC). AFSPC does not make any warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the data provided..." (Source)

I could locate Cartosat-2A here

1 comment:

  1. IT was very exciting to see real time satellites. My kids loved watching it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.