Thursday, September 29, 2005

National celebration of disruption!

A day of national strike by the Left parties against every thing from high price of fuel to India's vote against Iran at the IAEA. A holiday atmosphere. Strike -- you have a readymade excuse for every thing that doesn't work. A perfect excuse not to do anything. A national celebration of disruption, a day of no accountability.

We are a very hardworking lot, aren't we?!
How can we go on working like this?!!
Don't we need such breaks, more often?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.