Sunday, October 31, 2004

The Osama tape


The Osama tape, that surfaced on Friday, had a blistering effect on the US polity ahead of the polls. Though no shot had been fired or no bomb had been dropped, the effect was to the contrary -- Bush and Kerry scambling in a oneupmanship show of determination to kill and destroy the enemy. It is a different matter that at the end of day, Bush and Kerry sparred over the way each reacted to the tape. Not surprising, since Osama is so much a part of the election theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
If your email ID is enabled in the Blogger profile, I'll reply to your comments via email because you won't have to come back here or look through email notifications to read my reply.
I might copy-paste the replies here if I feel they might be of interest to others as well.
For everyone else, I'll reply here.